Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

Content:

1. Who do you plan to interview? Why?

I have already scheduled an interview with Karla Rodriguez Vallejo. I chose her because I have worked with her during the summer and she is very knowledgeable and also reliable so I know she won't cancel on me.
Plus she is a brilliant Marriage and family therapist. I'm looking forward to working with her again.

2. Additional 5 questions:

-When you were in college, what did you think your career was going to be? What was your undergraduate major field of study?
-Describe how you occupy your time during a typical work week?
-How much flexibility do you have in terms of dress, hours of work, vacation schedule, place of residence? Do you like your terms of flexibility?
-What do you believe are the skills and personal qualities needed to enter into this career?
-What do you find most rewarding about the work itself, apart from external motivators, such as salary, fringe benefits, etc..?


No comments:

Post a Comment