Friday, February 28, 2014

February Extra Blog Post

Content:

During this month of February i didn't do too much mentorship, I could have done more if I wasn't so busy with the soccer season. However I did see my mentor on occasions this month and she helped me come up with my 2nd answer for my Essential Question which includes relaxation skills. She even showed me this really cool relaxation app on her Ipad called Breathe2Relax.
The app was pretty cool because it has a lot of interactive functions that help you with breathing exercises, and it can help you pinpoint a certain part of your body to mentally work out and relax.
I am considering using the Ipoly IPads to be able to utilize this app during my senior presentation and using it as an activity. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Right now it is a possibility that I'm pondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment