Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

Content:

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
I will assist my mentor Karla Rodriguez Vallejo and side projects such as the whole LGBTQ session things I was doing with her, and many other additional side things with her. Also I will continue my helping out at GRYD program with Adrian Mancilla and help him take down notes and discuss with him about the adolescents and their troubles.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I will complete a log that documents my time as well as post up pictures and bring in papers that we worked on.

3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
For starters, anytime I'm with my mentor I am continuously getting help towards my senior project because she always helps me out and makes sure I fully understand everything. I will work with her on additional side projects that will tie into stress and thus get me more involved with my EQ. As for the GRYD program, I will work with adolescents and going behind the scenes with Adrian Mancilla and being able to find out the answers as to why these individuals are considered "at risk" and the answer is often due to stress based off certain events or people. Finding out about adolescent's stories and how they become stressed and the alternatives to getting around stress will be touched upon during the GRYD program. 
4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your other logs and call it the independent component 2 log.
Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment