Friday, January 31, 2014

January Extra Blog Post

Content:

So this monthly extra post that I'm publishing focuses kind of on my independent component. As you may or may not know my independent component is based off assisting a program called GRID. The program is year round but new kids come and go. The program assists "at risk youth". Luckily my dad, Adrian Mancilla works with these at risk youth. So since the at risk youth ties into my EQ about adolescents and stress this is how I've been completing my independent component, well the primary part of it anyways.

So this month (January) was the graduation date for 16 of the participants of the program, or "clients" as they are referred to in the program. Well the program takes 6 months to graduate from, or a year for some...but for those 16 that graduated, they were rewarded with a trip to Knotts Berry Farm. I tagged along with my dad and the "clients" for the trip and it was pretty fun. The tickets were paid for, and we even got a free buffet over there. That concludes my additional blog post for January. Wooo hoooo Knotts was fun. Although I prefer Six Flags.

My fav ride of the day was Ghost Rider!

No comments:

Post a Comment